Stages of Fear Haunted House
Stages of Fear is an intense, terrifying haunted attraction located in the New Town Square Plaza in Rogers, Arkansas.
Admission is $10. On 10/31 all tickets must be purchased at the door!
When you purchase a ticket and participate in the Oasis of Northwest Arkansas Stages of Fear Haunted House, you agree to the details found in this legal waiver. Furthermore, to participate, you also agree that you have answered "no" to each question in our COVID waiver. Absolutely no refunds! Age recommendation: 12 & up!
Doors open at 7:30PM & last ticket call is at 11PM. Located inside the Oasis of Hope Thrift Shop at 115 N. Dixieland Road.
*We will not touch you and you cannot touch us, no refunds, & all ticketed guests will be served.
Stages of Fear Haunted House Rules
To provide an enjoyable and safe Stages of Fear Haunted House experience for all patrons,
the following Rules are in effect and apply to all guests!
1. NO SMOKING OR OPEN FLAMES OF ANY KIND, NO EXCEPTION!
Anyone caught smoking or with an open flame will be immediately ejected from the haunted house event.
2. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING, INCLUDING PROPS AND/OR ACTORS. We will not touch you either!
Anyone caught touching props or the actors will be asked to leave.
3. NO ALCOHOL, FIREARMS AND/OR WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE ARE ALLOWED to be consumed or carried on the premise
(or in parking lot). We reserve the right to deny entry to any individual(s) who appear to be and/or
display behavior that would affect the the safety and enjoyment of this event.
4. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen and/or damaged property of patrons while attending the Stages of Fear Haunted House.
Please read our waiver carefully. And remember, you are ENTERING AT YOUR OWN RISK.
5. NO REFUNDS and NO TRANSFERRING OF UNUSED TICKETS ALLOWED AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
6. Excluding "Hollywood Based Characters" all references, resemblances and statements to persons alive and/or dead are strictly coincidental and are solely in use for the overall affect of the Stages of Fear Haunted House.
7. Other than staff, no one is allowed to use flashlights, laser lights and/or any other forms of illumination including cell phones within the Stages of Fear Haunted House. Please No CAMERAS. If you are caught you will be warned only once.
After that, you will be removed from the event.
8. If at any time you want to exit the Haunted House, please put your hands on your head and state loudly "I quit" three times.
Once that happens, we will stop the haunted house, turn on the lights, and help you exit the haunted house.
9, We want you to come back and enjoy the Stages of Fear Haunted House year after year. So, please drive safely both to and from our event.
Please remember that the Stages of Fear Haunted House is a fundraiser that benefits the mission of Oasis of Northwest Arkansas.
Oasis provides housing and other resources for women in recovery and their children.